Paper Submission Rules & Guidelines:
Authors of papers written in English are requested to strictly abide by the following submission guidelines:
- Only those papers which are not published elsewhere or submitted for publication will be considered for review.
- Articles should be typed and submitted in Microsoft Word format, 1.5 line-spaced, in an A4 size page with margins of 1 inch in all sides, with Times New Roman Font and size of 16 point for Title, 11 point Italic black forth Author’s Name and 12 point for the Text.
- The title of an article should be written in capitals, single-spaced and centered across the top of the first page.
- The name of author(s), affiliation(s), department(s), city(s), country(s) and e-mail address should be written with initial capitals below the title in the right side.
- Authors cannot use their names anywhere in the manuscript except in the title page.
- The paper must include an informative, comprehensive abstract written both in Arabic and English with a maximum word limit of 150 - 200 words followed by a list of about 4 to7 keywords in one line bellow the abstract. This abstract should concisely summarize the major objectives and points of the paper.
- With regard to documentation and references, authors will have to strictly follow the latest editions of MLA or APA standards in preparing their papers.
- Authors are requested to use endnotes instead of footnotes.
- Tables, Figures,Sketches, drawings, graphs, equations, etc. shall be numbered consecutively according to their types and will be inserted and centralized in the correct location within the body text of the article.
- Maximum page limit for one paper is 30 to 40 pages.
- Once the paper is accepted for publication, the author’s copyrights will be transferred to the journal.
- Each manuscript must carry the author’s declaration and a brief bio-note of 150 words of the respective author(s) towards the end of the paper.
- Authors are requested to follow the strict ethics of writing scholarly papers and to avoid plagiarism.
- All views and opinions expressed in the journal are the sole responsibility of the author concerned.
- Authors shall receive three copies of the journal issue once it is published.
- The order of the content must be as per the following sequence:
i. Title page with the author/s name, institutional details and email address
ii. Abstract and Keywords
iii. Main body of the text
iv. End notes (if needed)
vi. Author’s Declaration and Bio-note