The department offers nine academic programs which have been initiated based on a survey of the labor market requirements. It includes the following programs: Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Financial Sciences, Management Information Systems, E-Management, Marketing, Public Administration, Hospital Management, Diplomacy and International Relations.
To be a premier center of knowledge in the field financial and administrative sciences and the first choice for students seeking quality education in Yemen and the Arab region.
The Department seeks to achieve a scientific leading position in the field of administrative and financial sciences by offering high quality multi-specialization programs that are recognized at the local and international levels and which will help in preparing well-qualified graduates.
The Master's Program in Administrative and Financial Sciences aims to achieve the following objectives:
- To provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills that enable them to be innovate in the field of financial and administrative sciences.
- To provide students with excellent educational services, develop their knowledge and enhance their chances of success in the labor market.
- To offer high quality academic programs, based on the standards of excellence, and meet the students’ needs and the labor market requirements.
- To provide students with the required skills that help them better understand the business environment and enhance their willingness to lead business enterprises.
- To provide students with scientific, cognitive and professional abilities and skills in decision-making and problem solving in their field of specialization.
- To develop students’ abilities for creative thinking and critical analysis and synthesis and enhance their teamwork skills and collective decision-making capacity.
- To implement international and local quality assurance standards.
- To train students to apply various information technologies in the world of business.